Technical sales manager
NeoDoc is recruiting a technical-sales manager on a permanent contract.
NeoDoc is an innovative, human-sized company that provides companies with solutions for collaborative writing and dynamic document publishing.
Our Calenco software, a SaaS solution for the production of technical, legal, marketing and commercial documents for companies, is a reference in the documentary industry 4.0!
Come and help shape the future within a company for which customer service and human values are compatible with technological innovation.
- Canvassing and prospecting for new clients.
- Construction and preparation of a sales pitch.
- Negotiation and development of sales strategies.
- Management of the client portfolio and retention of existing clients.
- Ensure competitive intelligence and observe market developments in conjunction with management.
- Development of personalized offers (detailed quotes and technical offers) and follow-up of sales files until the finalization of the project.
- Respond to customer requests for pre-sales technical information.
- Carry the sales project through your leadership by being the true catalyst of the technico-sales team.
- Weekly reporting, participation in sales meetings, achieving turnover objectives set by management.
- Participate in events where the company is present: conferences, fairs, webinars, etc.
Your experience and skills
- Higher education like HCS, fluent in English, you have solid sales experience, preferably with a B2B computer software editor.
- You have an appetite for the IT environment and at least 3 years of successful experience in software / SaaS sales.
- Very operational, you have developed solid expertise in sales process management: strategy, digitization of sales, “social selling”, priority management, operational coordination, and monitoring of performance indicators.
- You know how to develop a coherent technical argument and be persuasive.
- Your ability to work in a team allows you to meet all challenges.
- You have a sensitivity in favor of the environment and the regenerative economy.
Your future benefits
2 days of home office per week.
Attractive remuneration consisting of a fixed salary + commissions + target bonuses + profit-sharing.
Tools provided: mobile phone, laptop, professional software (CRM, GED, etc.)
Mutual and pension.
A team and structure on a human scale in a multicultural and collaborative environment.
A videoconference and 2 interviews with the teams and the CEO
Type of employment: Full time, permanent contract
Salary: depending on experience and skills
Desired availability: June 2023
Position location: Venelles (Aix-en-Provence)